Friday, December 28, 2012

Delayed Christmas Greetings from First Edition

Sorry we have been out of touch. Before we took off for the Bahamas we overinvested in tools to increase our internet capability, and of course, nothing worked like it should have. I declined to purchase any internet connections since I should have had the ability to use my Bahamian Data Plan and did not want to waste another nickel. I am in business, having visited with Julius in Georgetown who in five minutes and $25 did what needed to be done. It will take a while to catch up on our travels, but suffice it to say, we have been safe, weather has been good, my collections are on the increase, and I miss you all.

My amaryllis which I potted in September at home bloomed in time for Christmas festivities. More to follow on that subject.

1 comment:

S/V Veranda said...

Thats all fine and well but the real question is...Has Peter had any lobster luck yet? Glad to see you're doing well.