Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home in NJ

I know I have said this a million times, but it bears repeating: we are blessed with so many friends willing to share their homes and families with us while we are "home" in New Jersey visiting our docs. This visit, we mooched off of Betty, who greeted us with a good, hot meal and friends Donna and Alan on our arrival. It was great handing out candy like a real land person, watching TV, and taking long, hot showers without anyone complaining about the water use.

Doctor visits were good. Peter's kidney functions are all back to normal, and his stones have not grown. My aches and pains appear unrelated to my RA, since my bloodwork looks as good as yours, and maybe even better, with no signs of inflammation. So, I have been given good news: it's fibromyalgia. See, everything in life is relative.

No comments: